60° Marion, MA

The Log

The Student News Site of Tabor Academy

The Log

The Log

Wednesday Wrap-up, 4/3

Catch up on this week’s games and co-curriculars!
Nathan Wu

Tabor Girls’ Squash
It was a tough but hard-fought day for Tabor Girls’ Squash as they hosted the talented Milton Academy Mustangs. Unfortunately, Varsity fell 1-6 and JV fell 0-7, racking up two of the toughest losses of the year. The defeats were not unexpected: The Milton squad, oozing with talent, is known for their gifted and competitive team. Ana Quijano ’24 was preparing for possibly the toughest battle of her Tabor Squash career, but ultimately lost to Milton’s Number 1, Sohaila Ismail. Each Tabor player stood their ground, finding small victories in the matches that they won and ending each game with the same fight they started with. The energy was evident at the squash courts and despite our loss, positive energy from players and fans radiated throughout the stands. 

Tabor Boys Varsity Lacrosse 
This Wednesday, Tabor Boys Varsity Lacrosse started their season with their first win against Avon Old Farms. Having lost to this mighty opponent in the previous season, our Seawolves had a strong come-back at 13-8. Their next game is this Saturday against Governor’s Academy at the Lower Chapel Field. Seawolves show up! 

Donate to The Log

Your donation will support the student journalists of Tabor Academy. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.