66° Marion, MA

The Log

The Student News Site of Tabor Academy

The Log

The Log

Wednesday Wrap-up, 2/14

Catch up on this week’s co-curriculars!

Girls JV Squash

On Wednesday Girls JV squash faced off against a strong Pomfret team for an incredible match. Tabor achieved a strong start with Taylor Myers ‘25 outplaying her opponent with eye-opening skills to earn Tabor’s first win. Up next Shay Bridge ‘24 was determined to keep the lead going and swept her opponent away in a 3-0 triumph putting the score at 2-0 for Tabor. Unfortunately, Pomfret struck back in the next 2 games with close wins to tie the score at 2-2. With a strong resolve, Cindy Jiang ‘25 stepped onto the court next and played beautiful squash as she outlasted her opponent in a tight 3-2 victory giving Tabor the upper hand. However, Pomfret did not give up as they fought hard in their last matches to earn two more wins and ultimately beat Tabor 4-3. 

Boys JV Hockey

On Wednesday, February 14, Tabor Boys’ JV Hockey faced off against Saint Sebastian’s School at 4:30 PM at home. By the end of an action-packed first period, Tabor was on top 5-0. Goals came from many team members, however Colton Mcnamara ‘26 had a stand out preformance sniping a puck right above the St. Seb’s goaltender. Through strong defensive efforts by the entire team, Tabor remained on top and ended with a final score of 5-2 TA.

Donate to The Log

Your donation will support the student journalists of Tabor Academy. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.