64° Marion, MA

The Log

The Student News Site of Tabor Academy

The Log

The Log

Wednesday Wrap-up, 1/24

Girls’ JV Hockey 

Tabor Girls’ JV Hockey faced off against Noble and Greenough School at home this Wednesday in a thrilling matchup. Despite trailing 2-0 initially, Tabor showed remarkable resilience, fighting back to level the score at 2-2. However, Nobles managed to secure a late comeback in the final period, netting two goals to clinch a 4-2 victory. It was a hard-fought battle with both teams displaying impressive skill and determination on the ice. Despite the loss, Tabor displayed determination and grit throughout the game, making it an exciting and hard-fought contest. 

Boys’ Varsity Squash

Boys’ Varsity Squash faced off against Moses Brown this Wednesday missing #3 Jimmy Zhong ‘25, but embraced the challenge and excelled with a 6-1 win. Juan Jose Torres ‘24 and Thomas Valderrama ‘24 both displayed their skill of the game as they came away with 3-0 wins giving Tabor a strong start. The following games exemplified the Varsity Squash team’s unwavering determination, as they all were playing up a spot from their usual lineup. Mark Ma ‘24 outplayed his opponent with precise shots in a 3-1 game. Benji Kuo ‘25 played a smooth game never giving the opposition the upper hand as won 3-0 securing Tabor the fourth win required for a victory. Eagle Pei ‘26 and Lucas Yu ‘25 both played consistent games, their hard work in practice showing off with both defeating their opponents 3-1. 

Art

Just inside the Braitmayer, various artwork lines the hallway, including ceramics, paintings, and photographs! Seawolves completed these tremendous artworks in different art classes. This past Wednesday, Seawolves in after-school ceramics continued to work on completing their artwork for the end of the winter term. Zoe Graizzaro ’24, one of the ceramics experts, was working on shaping her vase.  

She said, “I get inspired by the surroundings in this ceramics room.”  

Tatiana Rodriguez ’24, another artistic Seawolf, said, “Centering is one of the most compelling parts in ceramics.”  

Visit the Braitmayer to explore the creativity of your fellow Seawolves! 

Donate to The Log

Your donation will support the student journalists of Tabor Academy. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.